MOOSE LENDING LLC DBA LENDING CREATIVE IS A COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE AND INSTRUMENTALITY OF THE MENOMINEE INDIAN TRIBE OF WISCONSIN,
A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED SOVEREIGN INDIAN NATION (THE "TRIBE"), WHICH ABIDES BY THE PRINCIPLES OF FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCE LAWS, AS INCORPORATED
BY THE TRIBE, AND OPERATES WITHIN THE INTERIOR BOUNDARIES OF THE MENOMINEE RESERVATION AT PO BOX 478, KESHENA, WI 54135. MOOSE LENDING, LLC IS
CHARTERED UNDER AND OPERATES PURSUANT TO TRIBAL LAW. LOANS FROM LENDING CREATIVE ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE TRIBE, NOT THE LAW OF YOUR RESIDENT
STATE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NOTHING IN THIS COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A WAIVER OF SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY, WHICH IS EXPRESSLY RESERVED. LENDING
CREATIVE DOES NOT LEND TO RESIDENTS OF AR, CT, DC, FL, NY, PA, VT, VA, WV AND WI.
THIS WEBSITE IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND IS NOT OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
THIS "PRESCREENED" OFFER OF CREDIT IS BASED ON INFORMATION INDICATING THAT YOU MEET CERTAIN CRITERIA AND IS SUBJECT TO CREDIT VERIFICATION. IN ADDITION, TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER, YOU MUST HAVE REACHED 18 YEARS OLD. THIS OFFER MAY BE ACCEPTED ONLY BY THE PERSON IDENTIFIED IN THIS OFFER AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANY OTHER PARTY.
THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE FORM OF BORROWING. LENDING CREATIVE LOANS ARE DESIGNED TO ASSIST YOU IN MEETING YOUR EMERGENCY BORROWING NEEDS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A LONG-TERM FINANCIAL SOLUTION. LENDING CREATIVE ENCOURAGES QUICK REPAYMENT TO AVOID FINANCE FEES. ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF CREDIT MAY BE LESS EXPENSIVE AND MORE SUITABLE FOR YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS.
THE TYPICAL APPLICATION AND VERIFICATION REQUIRES A PHONE CALL WITH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THE WEBSITE APPLICATION THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A LOAN. WE VERIFY APPLICANT INFORMATION THROUGH NATIONAL DATABASES AND WE MAY PULL YOUR CREDIT IN ORDER TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY AND ABILITY TO REPAY. AS PART OF OUR INFORMATION COLLECTION PROCESS, WE MAY DETECT ADDITIONAL BANK ACCOUNTS UNDER THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSUMER. WE WILL CONSIDER THESE ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTS TO BE PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
LOAN APPLICATIONS FULLY VERIFIED AND APPROVED MONDAY - THURSDAY BY 6:30 PM CENTRAL TIME WILL BE FUNDED AS SOON AS THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. LOAN APPLICATIONS FULLY VERIFIED AND APPROVED FRIDAY BY 6:30 PM CENTRAL TIME WILL BE FUNDED AS SOON AS THE FOLLOWING MONDAY SO LONG AS THE MONDAY IS NOT A BANK HOLIDAY. LENDING CREATIVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLIED BY YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
INTEREST RATE IS THE PERCENTAGE OF THE PRINCIPAL OF A LOAN A LENDER CHARGES A BORROWER TO MAKE THE LOAN. FINANCE CHARGES ARE A BROADER MEASURE OF THE COST OF BORROWING THAT INCLUDE BOTH INTEREST AND ANY APPLICABLE FEES. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE, OR APR, EXPRESSES THE FINANCE CHARGES ON A LOAN AS A YEARLY RATE. FINANCE CHARGES ARE BASED ON A CUSTOMER’S CREDITWORTHINESS. A CUSTOMER’S CREDITWORTHINESS IS DETERMINED BY SEVERAL FACTORS, INCLUDING CREDIT AND PAYMENT HISTORY, INCOME, EMPLOYMENT, EXISTING DEBT, AND TYPES OF DEBT. THE APR FOR YOUR LOAN WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT YOU CHOOSE TO BORROW AND THE LENGTH OF TIME YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP YOUR LOAN OUTSTANDING. YOU CAN REDUCE THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR LOAN BY PAYING OFF YOUR LOAN PRIOR TO YOUR LAST DUE DATE ON YOUR PAYMENT SCHEDULE OR BY MAKING ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS ON OR BEFORE YOUR PAYMENT DUE DATES.
THE COPY OF YOUR LOAN DETAILS, FINANCE CHARGES AND APR WILL BE FULLY DISCLOSED TO YOU IN YOUR LOAN AGREEMENT UPON APPROVAL OF YOUR LOAN. ALL LOANS ARE SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE, LENDINGCREATIVE.COM FOR APPLICABLE RATES AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. COMPLETE DISCLOSURE OF APR, FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS ARE PROVIDED WITHIN THE LOAN AGREEMENT.
MOOSE LENDING LLC DBA LENDING CREATIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT PHONE: 800-660-2377
MENOMINEE INDIAN TRIBE OF WISCONSIN HOTLINE: 800-234-1915
to view The Menominee Indian Tribe’s Chapter 22 – Tribal Consumer Financial Services Regulation.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL/ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM.
Effective Date: January 4, 2021
REGISTRATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
You may be presented with the opportunity to register for an account and apply for a loan through the Site. When you register for an account or apply for a loan, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to reject or cancel your account registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you, and restrict your future use of the Site and our Services. We reserve the right to decline any application for a loan.
To access our Services, you will be required to register and create an account on the Site. You may not disclose your user name or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You may be required to login in order to use certain parts of the Site.
YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION SHARING
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else's rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that, in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use of automated scripts; or
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; COPYRIGHTS; TRADEMARKS
All software, design, text, information, data, databases, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements (collectively, "Content"), other than User Content, are the property of Moose Lending, LLC and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors, vendors, partners or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright laws. No Content (other than your own User Content) may be reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcast or circulated to any third party without our express prior written consent.
"Lending Creative" and all related logos (collectively, "the Trademarks") constitute our trademarks or service marks. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by us or others. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site unless in accordance with written authorization by us. The use of any of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless we provide advance written approval. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. Any questions concerning any Trademarks, or whether any mark or logo is a Trademark, should be referred to us.
All right, title and interest in and to the Website, any content thereon, our Services, the technology related to our Services, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is our or our licensors' exclusive property.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to us at PO BOX 478, Keshena, WI 54135. In your notification please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed; please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our web site. In most cases, links to third-party web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party web sites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
NO WARRANTY / ERRORS / DISCLAIMERS
The Site and our Services are provided "as is" and without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Any estimates or examples that we provide on the Site may be different than actual amounts. You agree that we may promptly correct any error that we discover, including any error in calculating your loan rates. If the error results in your receipt of an incorrect interest rate, APR or fee, we will notify you and provide you with the correct rate. You agree to provide any additional consent necessary to correct any errors that occur.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither we, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at:
PO Box 478, Keshena, WI 54135